Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:10 pm

"Tell me them once and you'll never need to repeat them," Dmitri assured her, nodding.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm

She nods to him slowly," I will retire for the night, Dmitri, you may make yourself comfortable until the other servants awaken. Should i explain your duties?" Ellla removes her hand from her hip and feels atlast... Entertained... Atleast for this moment
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

The demon smiled a cruel smile and bowed lightly, "Dmitri I am, my Lady,"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Ella gingerly touches her hip with her hand and murmurs," Dmitri," she smiles how it came so easily, she would wipe this damned country clean
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Once the mark was finished, he removed his hand and spoke, "You need to give me a name," he instructed, "In order to seal the contract."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Ella bites her lip and bows her head, trying not to cry out or flinch away. She had asked for it, now she would go through with it. Make the corrupt pay for EVERYTHING she had suffered. Even if the queen was part of a twisted plot...She would end her
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 pm

The wind picked up around her, blowing her soft curls as the mist returned, denser than ever. It obscured the air in a way that made it difficult to make out something in front of one's face, "We have a contract then," the demon chuckled lowly, materializing beside Ella. He placed one hand over the girl's hip, his touch burning even through the night gown. A mark was burning its way onto the flesh of her hip, as well as on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 pm

As she slips the rather revealing night gown over her head. She pushed her mousey curls over her shoulder and sighs," Demon," she calls softly as she returns to the balcony," I wish to... Destroy the Church's cruel and unjust priests," she pauses and breathes deeply before continuing," As well as any corrupt politicians. Its time Great Britain became a leading nation in the world. Ony when our work is done and the corrupt are dead.. Will i give you my soul,"
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Her faith was dwindling, that much was obvious. How else could the demon even sense her? Faithful humans were difficult to sway and often sought angels instead.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Putting her hands together on her cstomach she stared into the darkness, she tried to think of another reason. Why had her family died? For generations it was reffered as a 'curse' which only God would protect them. But where had He been? She bites her lip and stands quickly, movig swiftly to her closet to change, She would bring the church down a notch. For their lies and impudence.
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Death and destruction were something that the Mist Demon knew well. Like many others, he had a likeness to something else. Some demons were referred to as animals, like the Raven and the Spider, but he was known as Mist. Silent and unintimidating, the creature used that to his advantage. He was an efficient killer.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Ella quickly retreated into the mansion, lighting a candle in the darkness of the master bedroom, she had lain awake many nights wondering what would make her happy. Blood of the innocent? Blood of the guilty? Death? Revenge? Maybe revolution... No, too messy, she sits on the edge of the bed and stares at the candle," What will benefit us for generations.." She taps her thigh as she lays down, a horrible thought donning on her: tear down her rival families..? Make all the bad things that had sunk her family disappear by destroying others....?
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm

He disappeared from the balcony, gone with the mist that lifted and cleared from the air. His offer had been made and now all he had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Ella nods uncertainly and murmurs," Thank you... Creature," for the first time in almost ten years she felt helpless, felt stupid, unprepared.. It horrified her
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

He chuckled, looking out off the balcony, "Come to this spot and state what you want. I will be listening."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:50 pm

" How..?" She asks quietly, tucking her hands behind her back, feeling almost like a useless foolish child
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 pm

"The offer stands, though it is not going to be there forever," the demon reminded her as he stood up straight, "I will await your decision- all you need to do is call me."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:45 pm

She stares at him in shock and quickly removes her hand from his grip. Horrified at the small shiver of excitement sending chills down her spine," I... I will.. Consider it than.." She manages softly
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:39 pm

In a swift movement, so fast that he seemed to be made of the mist himself, the creature took her wrist in a gentle grip and uncurled her fist. Leaning down, he removed the blood by licking it clean. It was done in a very intimate, almost seductive manner, as the demon's eyes flicked upward to look at her, "Then I can aid you in your quest to find what can entertain you."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

" That is exactly my problem," She whips around and leans against the stoney railing, her hand clenched in such a tight fist that blood flowed between her fingers," I don't know what entertainment i want, something to satisfy me until the end of my days.."
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

"However you require," he answered with a smirk, "That is up to you."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm

" Pray tell, how do you plan to 'entertain' me, Creature?" She asks cooly, unconciously hugging herself
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

"You've already made your boredom known," He spread his hands out, "I am merely offering to relieve you of that."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMoonGirl

CrimsonMoonGirl

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Her gaze darkened," I have everything ive ever earned already here... Why would i make a contract?" She challenges softly, letting her hand fall to her side
Back to top Go down
heartshapedlocket22
Admin
heartshapedlocket22

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm

There was nothing warm in the demon's smile as he clasped her small hand in his large one, "I am aware of who you are, and of your family. I am not as ignorant as I appear." The demon offered no name in return, merely withdrew his hand, "You may not have called for me directly, Ella Nightingale, but your subconscious did. Do you wish to make a contract?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)   . J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. J U S T . L E T . G O . J U S T . G I V E . IN (Heart)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next